7/26/12

6pm @ BRANDS SE Field



Yep - it's a 6 o'clock game tonight.  And that bullstool deserves a far more furious wank motion than Cyril is affording it.

It's probably going to be a million degrees outside at gametime - at least that's what my personal meteorologist Dee GreeVonDopplerDar told me  - so dress accordingly.  More importantly though, make sure you afford yourself ample time to get to the game.  I expect several of us will have problems making it to Brands by 6pm - but do what you can to get there on time.

There's precipitation mildly forecasted for the whole day so give an ear to the weatherline at 4:45 to see 'what's what'.

I haven't got much humor in me today (this morning I lost a toenail that I was really attached to) so here is London's mayor introducing the Olympic Games - though I suspect this may have been edited by some internet practical joker.


No comments: