8/2/12

6pm @ Brands SW Field


*SPLOOOSH*

Guten Tag!  Ciao!  ¡Hola! Hello!  S'up?!  Instead of making this post about my absence tonight (which, I know, is devastating to the team... you'll get over it, just like I did the clap)(uhh, shit...  like, the clap - I mean The Clap... who was my favorite band in 7th grade but who totally sold out and left scars all over my... passion for music) - I thought I'd put up some Olympic stuff to help inspire you and light the torch of fury!

So, Phelps won again -that gives him the most ever.  Sorry - The. Most. EVAR.  And the women gymnasts (really though, it's girls gymnastics... they average 17 years old!) took gold in the team all-around.  And a lot more medals have been handed out than I have time to write about - there's much better analysis on other sites.  My analysis is taken off the rails by the way analysis is spelled.  hehe - butts!

Anyway... more moving pictures and petty comments!

I think Mickey learned to throw from this guy.

Woah.. kick-save and BEAUT!

Kick some asses for your misplaced manager!  Make your country proud! 

No comments: