10/1/09

8:20 on the SW Field!


Hey, I'm all for finding humorous/ embarraasing/ lame pictures to represent the other team. But when a picture as badass as this one comes around... y'all are going to see dat shit! So we play the team "Sit on my Base" tonight. Now, I haven't had the time to check their record, scout their talent, or critique their jerseys, but I'm pretty comfortable stating that they are a bunch of dingleberrys. I know, that was vulgar and a lacking class. Bite me. These fools sit on people's bases instead of staying on their feet and/ or running through the bag. Seriously, how good can this team be if they don't even stay on their feet during the game? I know we've had a baserunning gaffe here & there, but at least the Masterbatters stay prepped and ready whilst on base. Ooohhh, I wonder if they are in wheelchairs and that's why they "sit" on the bases. Now I feel like an asshole. Jeeez.
Anyway, I don't think that we have a dang thing to worry about. You softball with the best of them. We rock like the Grand Canyon.... Sorry. We RAWK like the baby born betwixt Metallica & Motorhead. We're all "I don't want your formula dammit! Gimme da Whiskey and a smoke, lady!" Yea... RAWK ON! *headthrash* *devils horn fingers* *headthrash*
*headache*
LET'S GO & GITTEM!
wait. Sit on my Base. Is that like, an innuendo? For oral sex? ewwwwww

1 comment:

Apehands said...

Yea what kinda losers use sexual inuendo in their team name?