7/23/09

Comcastically Craptacular


Hiya folks! Been awhile. Take a walk down memory lane with yer 'ol coach for a spell, would ya?
The place: Hamlin Park
The protagonists: motherfuckingMasterbatters
The antagonists: some posers employed by world's newest evil
The showdown: gawdamn tenacious.
Ok, to be fair - I was kind of in a haze last week and don't remember too much about the game. I remember some schmuck talking jive to Hammer on the first play of the game, I remember a homerun from Keir, I remember some good hitting from our lady-bits, I don't remember much else. Oh, didn't they have a pitcher that sucked hard... crap, was she deaf or something (sorry Karma)? Did we turn a double play? I feel like we came close at least.
Anyway - the Masterbatters did their part to thwart the minions of darkness. I think that next time we should sprinkle our bats with holy water... I bet those guys would have freaked the fug out. Remember the old Nazi-sympathizer from Indiana Jones & the last crusade? This guy? ya- the comcasters definetly would have looked worse than that if holy water'd them.
Anyway, awesome game, we rock, chumps can't front, balls to the walls.

No comments: