9/17/09

7:25pm on the SW Field!


Masterbatters, mount up. I don't know if you remember last weeks game - I've been drinking since then so it's really my only memory. And it's a crap memory to have! We lost. The Masterbatters lost to some bunch of schleps. So, I chose the above image as a motivational tool for you awesome basterds to feed from. Who doesn't love playful wolves?
We are matching up against a team named "Suck Buckets - Bigger, Badder, Suckier". Fug deez jags. Their team name sounds like a 90's over-the-top comedy starring Leslie Nielsen. And not a good one like Naked Gun 33 1/3. More like... The Land Before Time XI: Invasion of the Tinysauruses (I thought it was going to resurrect the franchise). Seriously guys... if we can't beat a team named "Suck Buckets" - I'm just going to start bringing handles of Korski Vodka to the game and pretending I'm Vladimir Putin. Trust me, my Putin impression needs a lot of work.

So, get your Masterbatter's pants back on, put in some Copenhagen Long Cut, jostle your jockstrap, and let's ride out to reclaim our spot on top!

No comments: