8/11/09

Coach Boner


Hey guys & gals. Sorry I was MIA last week during our off week. I was a less-than-awesome dude then. But you guys didn't really rally around coach Haas, so... WHAT THE SHIT?
Anyway, I was lame and I'm sorry. i made myself the t-shirt here and took a picture of myself wearing it. Does that help you forgive me? I look good though, right? Handsome devil, that's what my mom calls me. She's nice. and weird.
Well, I hope that we all took some time to align our chee (that's got to be right) during our down time. I made a zen pebble garden. Then I spelled "Masterbatters RULZ" in pee on it. But the point is, we have this last regular season game coming up before playoffs so we should be toned and confident and ready to melt face this Thursday.
I know we will be without some comrades, let us win in their honor! In Russia, softballs masterbat you!
There will be a more other-team-hate-centric post tomorrow (or Thursday morning) but I had 5 minutes & felt bad about last week. LOVE ME AGAIN! *weeps openly*

No comments: