10/24/13

9:30 @ Hamlin NorthWest

Hallo!  My nama Milosh & I liek to play de schoftballs!  Oh thee dais schpent chrowing de big plushy schoftball around in de field somma my most best memories from home.  I tell you, de field we play de schoftballs on was old factory warehoush area.  De mayor of de villiage (he a my uncle Drago, he only have a one arm and a one leg - he looka like a dis `|,)  say - 'No play de schofballs on dis here field mens, dis here field full of the radiators from de old nuclear factory.'  We say, 'shaddup uncle Drago, you go hop to de cafe and have a tea!' then he did that.

I tell you, no funny biziness, we hitta de schoftball so goshdan far the goats get so tired when de try to fetch de schoftball.  Goats good for mountains, no good for de radiator fieldsh.  Silly goats - we make a stew of you!  For de bats we used de old barrel from de Kalashnikovs.  They very thin, but WHAMO, they make a schoftball fly like raven when a big hit I get. 

And the defensch!  You know dis man, Chris Sabo?  He #1 most favorite in the fieldsh!  He use he superman glasses to follow de baeshball to his glove and I learn all the moves from him!  So now I play all the positions the best in my village.  My friend Kyrsoulisikai say he #1 fielder, but then I see he don't wear de jockstrap so I kicks him in the ballsh and WHAMO - Milosh #1!  Sometimesh I say to my fiendsh, 'Hey friendsh, you field deesh ball like I do and I give you de crust from my bread!'  Then I hitta schoftball so hard at their faesh and give them black eye!  Hahaha.  Best of de friends!

Well, if you guysh, de Mashterbattersh, needs a new player for your team - I, Milosh ready to step in and play.  I very good man in de fieldsh and at de homeplate for de hitting.  Sho, if you liek, I bring a special treat for de team also to helps with making Milosh new masterbater - my mama goat stew is #1 in all of globe, I bring de niech big pot of schtew to de fields and then I a new team member, yes?  Can I take picture of Milosh and new friendsh to send back to Kyrsoulisikai and de guysh back home?  They open that letter and schee de picture of Milosh masterbating and WHAMO - maybe Milosh next mayor!

Very gratefuls for your tiem,
Most schincerely,

Milosh

No comments: