5/16/13

Ruckus? Ratchet!

We've got a late game tonight against an undefeated team.  Sounds like a raisin to start drinking early, so that's what I'm done.  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?  Sorry, that was uncalled for.

These Ruckes guys sound like real clowns and I don't think they are any good at all.  Fuckin'....  New Jersey Nets of this softball league man!  nailed it.  I bet they've sidled their way into first place by playing 'gainst some fucking bullshit teams man, and like, they fell ass-backwards into some fucking runs an' shit.  These fucking guys... fucking GUARANTEED that they wear batting gloves.  TWO batting gloves each!  and they mathc each other ;cause they're abunch of fucking douchebags.  Dammint I can't stand these guys - I'll tell you what man, you better be ready to fucking hold me the fuck back when we see them bro, 'cus I've had enough of their shit an' they NEED a fuck ass kciking man!  Man, lemt em bum a smoke real qucik...

But fuck those guys man, you guys are the besss.  The fucking besss man.  I rally like drink old styles with you dudes, for real.  No, fuck you, for REAL man.  Like, let's never stop playing softball together, you know?  Get olds, drank some more beers, and just PLAy man, like when we was kidsn'shit.  we're like, too fucking good at this game to stop playing, like, we're fucking GOOD dude, reallyreally good man.  Less do a shot to celbrate how good we are at dis game man....   YEAFUCKINGCODYS!

ONe more smoke an I gottago.  OK,  woah, got abit of the spins man, no I'm good, juss gimme a second.  FUCK man, jamo is fucking.... oh shit... herebro, take my smoke man... I gotta, juss ...  woah, I ate that corn like a week ago... I feel much better, gimme that smoke back.


Bring the noise, bring the Ruckus, MasterBatters Crew a'int nothing to fuck with.





No comments: